Rent the Gordon Cottage in Geldeston near Beccles from just £271 per week, sleeps 3 + cot
Gordon Holiday Cottage in Geldeston in Norfolk was once a railwayman’s cottage and is one of a little row set in the pretty village of Geldeston. This delightfully traditional holiday property is just the place in which to relax and unwind.
A ¼ mile stroll leads to the inn on the banks of the River Waveney, its a real lovely spot for fishing or simply watching the waterborne world go by, and the surrounding country lanes are ideal for walking and cycling. The charming market towns of Beccles and Bungay (both 4 miles) offer good shopping (lots of vintage) and restaurants.
More Information About Gordon Holiday Cottage in Beccles in Suffolk
- This Holiday Cottage features a pretty beamed sitting room with feature fireplace.
- Dining room leading to well equipped kitchen.
- A conservatory with doors to enclosed patio garden.
- Bathroom/WC (shower attachment).
- Steep winding stairs to first floor: Charming double bedroom with countryside views and a single bedroom.