Rent beautiful Moat Cottage in Beccles online now.
Tucked away down a quiet country lane, surrounded by woodland and pretty countryside, this holiday property stands on a site which dates back to the Doomsday Book and has a moat running alongside.
Moat Cottage is a delightful holiday let in Beccles.
Just 0.5 miles from an award-winning pub and shop, it offers a very good standard of accommodation whatever the season. Just 100 yards away, National Trust woodland is home to abundant wildlife and the quiet country lanes are ideal for walking and cycling. Also close by, is the RSPB bird sanctuary, and you can enjoy parachuting and go karting 1 mile away.
Award-winning beaches, the delightful market town of Beccles with its outdoor heated swimming pool, Southwold’s pretty pier, family-fun at Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth and Pleasurewood Hills, the glorious Norfolk Broads, and the fabulous North Norfolk Coast are all within an easy drive. Fishing is available nearby and horseriding can be enjoyed within 4 miles. Shop 0.5 miles. pubs within 1 mile.
To check availability and book your stay in Moat Cottage click here.
- Sleeps up to 6
- Prices start at £429 per week
- Living/dining room/kitchen area
- 2 bedrooms: 1 double with en-suite bathroom with bath, shower attachment and toilet, 1 twin with en-suite shower room and toilet
- Galleried landing
- Second living room
- 1 twin bedroom (for children)
- Woodburner in living room (initial fuel inc)
- Underfloor oil CH (on ground floor) and heaters (on first floor) inc (£30pw, £6 per night for short breaks Oct-Apr)
- Elec, bed linen and towels inc.
- Freeview TV
- Large, enclosed walled garden with patio and furniture
- Cycle store
- No smoking
- NB: Unfenced moat in grounds