Rent beautiful Morello in Beccles online now.
Tucked away down a country lane leading to the River Waveney, this traditional 19th century farm building conversion is ideal for a peaceful and relaxing break near the Norfolk/Suffolk border.
Morello is an irresistible holiday cottage to rent in Beccles.
Set close to the owner’s home on a small farm whose grazed water meadows stretch to the river, and offering good fishing and walking, the cottage is well placed for exploring the nearby market towns of Bungay, with its castle and recently restored theatre, and Beccles on the Norfolk Broads – both with interesting shops, pubs and restaurants. Southwold on the Suffolk Heritage Coast is 15 miles, whilst Norwich city, Aldeburgh and Snape Maltings are all under 25 miles. Shops 4 miles, pub 2 miles.
To check availability and book your stay in Morello click here.
- Sleeps 2
- Prices start at £278 per week
- All on ground floor
- Split level living/dining room/kitchen area with beams
- 1 double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath and toilet
- Oil CH, elec, bed linen and towels inc.
- Patio and furniture
- Shared 30-acre grounds and garden
- Private parking for 2 cars
- Fishing in season by arrangement (licence required)
- No smoking
- NB: Unfenced river in grounds