Rent beautiful The Old Pottery in Beccles online now.
The cottage enjoys a central location and enables guests to sample the best of Norfolk, the Norfolk Broads and Suffolk.
The Old Pottery is a beautiful holiday cottage to rent in Beccles.
Converted single-storey wing of a 19th-century barn. Set in a rural off road position and ideally located for accessing all the local amenities and nearby towns and villages. Whether you are interested in cycling, walking, the beach, boating, bird watching or shopping, the cottage enjoys a central location to enable you to sample the best of Norfolk, the Norfolk Broads and Suffolk. Cycle routes 50 yards, and a foot path outside the front door, giving access to the river paths to Beccles and Oulton Broad. RSPB centre, Dunwich, Southwold and Snape Maltings are within easy driving distance as is the city of Norwich.
To check availability and book your stay in The Old Pottery click here.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Prices start at £319 per week
- All on ground floor
- Living room with French doors and wooden floor
- Dining room/kitchen with tiled floor
- 2 bedrooms: 1 double, 1 single
- Shower room with toilet.
- Oil CH, elec, bed linen and towels inc.
- Freeview TV
- Elec cooker
- Shared freezer (in owners’ utility room)
- Enclosed lawned garden with sitting-out area and furniture
- Parking (2 cars)
- No smoking